I set out with great intentions for the allotment this year:
- work on the allotment once each week
- get the second raised bed sorted (dug out, soil replaced, replanted)
- try growing different things this year
…and I actually managed none of that. Various things kept cropping up which has meant I’ve not been able to get the allotment more than a handful of times all year. We did manage to grow runner beans, potatoes and the usual fruit & herbs, but the bulk of the work was done by my ‘garden helper’.
Maybe next year I will actually be able to get on and work on those things I had planned for this year!